[smartmontools-support] [smartmontools-devel] Captcha not displaying

David Niklas doark at mail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:21:54 CET 2019

Gabriele already asked for a PM on this topic. Since Alex, quoted below,
wants to bring the topic into the ML I am re-sending my reply to him
with one minor edit.
As you can see, there are many people from the FLOSS community involved
in CAPTCHAs.

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 14:04:39 +0100
Gabriele Pohl <gp at dipohl.de> wrote:
> Concrete proposals are welcome. In case send them
> per PM to my mail address.
>
> fyi & thanks for reporting the issue!
>
> Gabriele

Dear Gabriele,
I did some preliminary research over a year ago to find a captcha for
what I thought at the time would be my own blog/website (and, come to
think of it, for the LDP). I ran out of time for the website, but here are
some links to the programs I found, in no particular order:
https://github.com/lepture/captcha
http://brokestream.com/captcha.html
https://sourceforge.net/projects/captcha/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/acaptcha/
http://b2evo-captcha.sourceforge.net/
https://github.com/dchest/captcha
http://www.icaptcha.com/
http://jcaptcha.sourceforge.net/
https://www.phpcaptcha.org/
http://simplecaptcha.sourceforge.net/
http://skewpassim.sourceforge.net/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/speedcoin-captcha/

In order to obtain these I originally searched the internet via
duckduckgo, sourceforge, and github. I did not look at projects on gitlab
or any other site you can think of.

I hope that it helps,
David