[smartmontools-support] [smartmontools-devel] Captcha not displaying

Alex Samorukov samm at os2.kiev.ua
Sat Feb 16 08:54:19 CET 2019

Hi,

TBH, not sure that self-hosted captcha would be better.

Spammers are very often chanting their algorithms and  before we started
with re-captcha we had a major issues with amount of fake account and
spam. Re-captcha filters > 1000 fake registrations daily and does not
make a problem for majority of users + already widely used in the
internet. If you can propose something self-hosted with the same quality
- i would use it but i dont think that such tool exists.