[qutebrowser] Is any way to disable WebRTC ?

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Fri Aug 14 19:31:24 CEST 2020

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 08:09:46PM +0300, Гена Г wrote:
> > You're modifying sys.argv (of what?)  in Python to add --qt-arg, but then
> > pass the name of a qutebrowser setting to it?
>
> Yes, right. This  --qt-arg is correct and working. (it is fragment
> of starting qutebrowser with command line options from other application)

The arguments to --qt-arg are not correct, and as you can see, not working.

> But my question is about to disable WebRTC whet I connect via proxy.
> I see only one way now — try to compile WebEngine with out WebRtc support .
> Did you know other way to disable WebRTC ?

Set content.webrtc_ip_handling_policy to disable-non-proxied-udp properly (make
sure you restart after setting it, and make sure it's actually set via ":set
content.webrtc_ip_handling_policy?").

I just tried with a SOCKS proxy and https://browserleaks.com/webrtc - as I'd
expect, no IP is visible there.

Florian