[qutebrowser] patch for background window behaviour

Eike Fokken efokken at posteo.de
Fri Apr 13 15:14:55 CEST 2018

Dear all,

in issue 818 [1] people (among them me) had the problem that background
windows grab focus and as it were I could only tell the window manager
to unfocus all qutebrowser windows or none.
I wrote a patch that gives background windows the window_role
"qutebrowser_background" so that the window manager can tell them apart
and treat them differently.

I think this adds functionality without breaking anything for people not
using it.

Best

Eike

[1] https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/818