[qutebrowser] certificate errors

Stephen Davies (sdavies) sdavies at umw.edu
Sat Apr 14 20:55:55 CEST 2018

    When I visit certain websites, especially on certain wireless networks,
qutebrowser gets peppered with periodic messages that I have to click through:

        Certificate errors -- continue?
        Server's certificate is not trusted.

    Is there a way to disable these?

    Perhaps you'll tell me that it's dangerous and evil to do so. That's as
may be, but I do know that these are sites I check periodically, recognize the
content on, and have strong reason to believe are not compromised in any way.
Further, other browsers never complain about them.

- Stephen Davies, Ph.D.
  (stephen at umw.edu)