[qutebrowser] Keybindings reset?

Jonathan Saunders jonathan at saunderstech.org
Tue Apr 3 16:52:49 CEST 2018

Out of nowhere, "j" and "k" on qutebrowser started working as :tab-prev and
:tab-next instead of scrolling down and up. Then, I pressed another key
("a", I think) and the browser crashed. Upon re-startup, all my custom
keybindings (of which I have many) were reset!

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Or, did I not catch the news that
the latest version resets keybindings or something?

I'm running qutebrowser v1.2.1-1 on Arch Linux. The last update I performed
was a day ago...