[FoME] Stellenangebot ECPMF | Press & Policy Officer (f/m/d)
Andreas Lamm | ECPMF
andreas.lamm at ecpmf.eu
Mi Sep 1 17:10:37 CEST 2021
Liebe FOME Liste,
Für das ECPMF suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt:
Press & Policy Officer (f/m/d)
The ECPMF is a non-profit organisation thatpromotes, preserves and defends media freedom and professional journalism inEurope. The organisation is a European co-operative based in Leipzig, Saxony,Germany.
Together with six partners, ECPMF leads theMedia Freedom Rapid Response (www.mfrr.eu <http://www.mfrr.eu>), financed by the EuropeanCommission. Under the framework of this programme, we are recruiting a Press& Policy Officer, who will work within the communication team to publicisethe organisation’s work and contribute to the development of policy responses.
ECPMF's communication team is coordinatedby the Senior Advocacy Officer. The role is expected to be based in our officein Leipzig.
● Contribute to the promotion of the organisation’s work, includingdrafting and disseminating newsletters, press releases, interviews and otherrelevant outreach materials
● Support and grow media coverage of the organisation’s work,including ensuring that press inquiries are promptly passed on to theappropriate colleague
● Contribute to the development and drafting of policy responses andadvocacy outputs, such as statements, open letters, submissions tointernational organisations, mission briefings, etc.
● Support communications needs of other ECPMF and MFRR activitiesincluding campaigns, events and protection
● Support senior management with donor outreach
● An academic education in social sciences, journalism and/or PR, or equivalentrelevant professional experience
● Two years' professional experience in a communicationsrole; work experience within civil society is anadvantage
● Flawless handling of content-management systems,mailing lists, databases and Microsoft Office and Google Workspace tools
● Strong written skills, including creating copy as well asproofreading and editing
● Excellent language skills in English, additional languages (in particular German and Russian) are anadvantage
● Quick and precise understandingof political issues, and a strong commitment to press and media freedom
● Strong interpersonal skills;experience with cultivating relationships with journalists is an advantage
● Flexibility, creativity and resilience in your dailywork
We are eager to hear from candidates whocan perform the essential functions of this role even if they do not meet allof our desired qualifications, particularly if they are from backgroundsunderrepresented in the media freedom field.
● Your salary will be based on the German public collective agreement TVL 9a
● Contract with a possible option for extension
● 30 days of leave per calendar year in addition to public holidays
● individual training budget
● Possibility to travel if necessary
● A strong and highly motivated team
● Possibility of remote working
● A mission worth fighting for
Send your job application including aletter of motivation, CV and references to application at ecpmf.eu
21 September 2021
The presumed starting date of the job is 1October 2021. The duration of the contract is limited until 3 May 2022.
Andreas Lamm (he/him) | Deputy Managing Director & Art Director
European Centre for Press and Media Freedom
Menckestraße 27, 04155 Leipzig/Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 341 200 403 22
Mobile: +49 (0) 176 960 270 53
M | andreas.lamm at ecpmf.eu
W | www.ecpmf.eu <http://www.ecpmf.eu> – www.mapmf.org <http://www.mapmf.org>follow us: Twitter/Facebook @ECPMF
Europäisches Zentrum für Presse- und Medienfreiheit, SCE mit beschränkter Haftung
Menckestr. 27 / 04155 Leipzig / Germany – Tel: +49 (0) 341 200 403 13 / Fax: +49 (0) 341 562 96 63
VAT ID: DE314617313 – Genossenschaftsregister des Amtsgerichts Leipzig: GnR 534
Vorstand: Yannis Kotsifos (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Galina Arapova, Rebecca Harms, Stephan Seeger, Ljiljana Smajlović
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: Lucie Sýkorová – Managing Director: Dr. Lutz Kinkel
-------------- nächster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste FoME