[FoME] Stellenangebot ECPMF | Social & Multimedia Specialist (m/f/d)
Andreas Lamm | ECPMF
andreas.lamm at ecpmf.eu
Mi Sep 1 17:11:29 CEST 2021
Liebe FOME Liste,
Für das ECPMF suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt:
Social & Multimedia Specialist (m/f/d)
The ECPMF is a non-profit organisation thatpromotes, preserves and defends media freedom and professional journalism inEurope. The organisation is a European co-operative based in Leipzig, Saxony,Germany.
Together with six partners, ECPMF leads theMedia Freedom Rapid Response (www.mfrr.eu <http://www.mfrr.eu>), financed by the EuropeanCommission and the Freestate of Saxony. Under the framework of this programme,we are recruiting a Social & Multimedia Specialist, who will work withinour communication team to conceptualise, create and deliver multimedia contentfor our social media channels.
ECPMF's communication team is coordinatedby the Senior Advocacy Officer. The role is expected to be based in our officein Leipzig.
● Conceptualise and producemultimedia content, such as photos, video, audio, infographics and otherassets, in close collaboration with the Art Director, in function of the needsof other programmes including advocacy, campaigns, events and protection
● Manage and grow our social media accounts
● Develop a system for monitoring and analysing performance data, andfeed the outcomes into the development and implementation of the communicationsstrategy
● Support fundraising efforts, including contributing to engagementwith donors and other key stakeholders
● An education in communication design, social media management, orequivalent relevant professional experience
● At least 2 years’ professional experience, with a proven trackrecord of producing compelling digital content and increasing outreach andengagement
● Independent handling of necessaryaudiovisual equipment and software tools toconceptualise, create, and monitor the impact of multimedia content on social media
● Excellent language skills in English, additionallanguages (in particular German and Russian) are an advantage
● Quick and precise understanding of political issues, and a strongcommitment to press and media freedom
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Flexibility, creativity and resilience in yourdaily work
We are eager to hear from candidates whocan perform the essential functions of this role even if they do not meet allof our desired qualifications, particularly if they are from backgroundsunderrepresented in the media freedom field.
● Your salary will be based on the German public collective agreement TV-L 9a
● Contract with a possible option for extension
● 30 days of leave percalendar year in addition to public holidays
● individual training budget
● Possibility to travel if necessary
● A strong and highly motivated team
● Possibility of remote working
● A mission worth fighting for
Send your job application including aletter of motivation, CV and references to application at ecpmf.eu
21 September 2021
The presumed starting date of the job is 1October 2021. The duration of the contract is limited until 3 May 2022.
Andreas Lamm (he/him) | Deputy Managing Director & Art Director
European Centre for Press and Media Freedom
Menckestraße 27, 04155 Leipzig/Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 341 200 403 22
Mobile: +49 (0) 176 960 270 53
M | andreas.lamm at ecpmf.eu
W | www.ecpmf.eu <http://www.ecpmf.eu> – www.mapmf.org <http://www.mapmf.org>follow us: Twitter/Facebook @ECPMF
Europäisches Zentrum für Presse- und Medienfreiheit, SCE mit beschränkter Haftung
Menckestr. 27 / 04155 Leipzig / Germany – Tel: +49 (0) 341 200 403 13 / Fax: +49 (0) 341 562 96 63
VAT ID: DE314617313 – Genossenschaftsregister des Amtsgerichts Leipzig: GnR 534
Vorstand: Yannis Kotsifos (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Galina Arapova, Rebecca Harms, Stephan Seeger, Ljiljana Smajlović
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: Lucie Sýkorová – Managing Director: Dr. Lutz Kinkel
-------------- nächster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste FoME