[FoME] The ECPMF is searching for a freelance fundraiser for NonProfit/NGO's

Andreas Lamm | ECPMF lamm at ecpmf.eu
Di Mai 21 12:31:02 CEST 2019

  Freelance Fundraiser for a NGO (m/f/d)

The ECPMF is a non profit organisation that promotes, preserves and
defends media freedom and professional journalism in Europe. Our vision
is a Europe without any threats against free media and free speech.

The ECPMF is a growing organisation with a growing amount of activities.
To hedge our expansion course we need to address new financial donors,
which support our vision.

The main goal is to establish a stable basic funding for the
organisation and create the necessary equity capital to apply for new
projects.

*Your tasks*

  * developing a strategy to fundraise flexible financial means, which
    are not directly project related
  * implementing and executing the fundraising strategy
  * establishing contacts to donors
  * you will work closely with the project coordination of the ECPMF
  * you will report directly to the management

*What we expect*

  * a university degree in economics, international relations, social
    science, development or any other field related to the areas of work.
  * you have experience with fundraising, donor relations and communications
  * you have at least three years of experience working in the EU, in
    the field of fundraising
  * knowledge of working for an NGO
  * strong affiliation to the topics of press and media freedom
  * fluent in English and French, other languages (German, Spanish) welcome
  * flexibility, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills
  * approval of self-employment, own office-structure

*What you get*

  * you will paid from our fundraiser budget (travel costs included),
    not by commission of the raised fundings
  * flexible and self-organized working hours
  * no obligation to work from Leipzig
  * a mission worth fighting for

*How to apply*

Send an offer and a track record of your experience to
application at ecpmf.eu <mailto:application at ecpmf.eu>

*Deadline*

_10 June 2019_

--
signatur

*European Centre for Press and Media Freedom*

Andreas Lamm | Deputy Managing Director & Art Director

Menckestraße 27, 04155 Leipzig/Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 341 200 403 22
Mobile: +49 (0) 176 960 270 53

*M* | lamm at ecpmf.eu
*W* | www.ecpmf.eu
*W* | www.mappingmediafreedom.org

follow us: Twitter/Facebook @ECPMF

Mapping Media Freedom

report threats against media freedom here
<https://mappingmediafreedom.ushahidi.io/posts/create/14>

*Secure communication *
PGP-Key: https://ecpmf.eu/secure/0d74b8bb.asc

--

Europäisches Zentrum für Presse- und Medienfreiheit,
SCE mit beschränkter Haftung

VAT ID: DE314617313
Genossenschaftsregister des Amtsgerichts Leipzig: GnR 534

*Vorstand:* Henrik Kaufholz (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Stephan Seeger, Ljiljana Smajlović, Galina Arapova,
Mogens Blicher Bjerregård
*Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende:* Lucie Sýkorová
*Managing Director:* Dr. Lutz Kinkel