[FoME] Apply now for the next Intajour Fellowship Program for journalists

Werner.Eggert at intajour.com Werner.Eggert at intajour.com
Do Mär 1 11:22:22 CET 2012

Dear all,

after a very successful start and a lot of extremely positive feedback, Intajour is now accepting applications for the second batch of its Fellowship Program "Journalism in the Digital World", a ten-month-long blended learning course for working journalists. The program was founded and is completely financed by the Bertelsmann media group.

Please find attached a press release and an information sheet. For more in-depth information and the online application form, one might visit our website www.intajour.com.

I would be very thankful if you could spread this news to potential applicants.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues here at Intajour.

Best regards,

Werner Eggert
Director
Intajour -  International Academy of Journalism

Intajour - International Academy of Journalism GmbH|Stubbenhuk 10, 5. Etage | 20459 Hamburg | Germany
Phone +49 (0)40 180 4676-20/21 | Fax + 49 (0) 40 180 4676-29
werner.eggert at intajour.com  | www.intajour.com

Sitz Hamburg | Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 117847
Geschäftsführung: Werner Eggert (Vorsitz), Karin Schlautmann

Bevor Sie drucken: Denken Sie bitte an die Umwelt