[FoME] MedieKultur 52 - Media, empowerment and democracy in the global South

Christoph Dietz Christoph.Dietz at CAMECO.ORG
Do Jun 21 15:37:30 CEST 2012

>>> Norbert Wildermuth norbert at ruc.dk> 21.06.2012 15:02 >> ( mailto:norbert at ruc.dk )

Dear FoME members

MedieKultur. Journal of media and communication research has just published its latest issue at http://ojs.statsbiblioteket.dk/index.php/mediekultur/issue/current

MedieKultur Vol 28, No 52 (2012): Media, empowerment and democracy in the global South

We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest.

Thanks for your interest in our work

Norbert Wildermuth
Associate Professor, Department of Communication Roskilde University, Building 43.3 Universitetsvej 1, DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark

off.:(+45) 46 74 38 71; cel.:(+45) 29 86 91 01
res.:(+45) 35 55 21 36; Email: norbert at ruc.dk

For our present (2009-13) research project "People Speaking Back? Media, Empowerment and Democracy in East Africa (MEDIeA)": http://mediea.ruc.dk/