[FoME] Stellenausschreibung: Chief of Party-Media Sector Development Program DR

Sofie Jannusch sofie.jannusch at CAMECO.ORG
Di Jun 8 12:01:59 CEST 2010

Dear friends and collaborators,

Greetings from DRC! I wanted to share with you the attached Job
Announcement for a Chief of Party for a large Media Sector Development
Program that Search for Common Ground is proposing to lead with funding
from USAID.

The project is an ambitious 3-5 year program, focussing on four
provinces (Bandundu, S Kivu, Maniema and Katanga), addressing a range of
challenges related to the DRC Media sector, including capacity building,
sectoral reform, training in sustainability for radio stations, as well
as improved content of radio programs. We are in collaboration with
Institut Panos Paris and Radio Netherlands Training Center as well as
many local partners in this bid.

I'd like to request you to share this widely with people that you think
would be appropriate for this post. It is URGENT that we begin to
receive candidates, as we must decide by the last week of June which
candidate we shall be proposing as COP to head this SFCG-led consortium.
If any of you have ideas of candidates who may want to know more about
our proposed strategy, you're welcome to give them my contacts and I can
certainly give more orientation or advice, no problem.

Thanks to all of you, best wishes to you all and keep in touch!

·         www.idealist.org

·         www.reliefweb.int

·         www.devnetjobs.org

·         www.developmentaid.org

Lena
Lena Slachmuijlder
Directrice, Search for Common Ground
République Démocratique du Congo
+243 812411375 |  skype : lenadrc
lenas at sfcg.org | www.sfcg.org
Understanding differences, acting on commonalities

A. Sofie Jannusch
Catholic Media Council
P.O.Box 10 21 04
52021 Aachen