[Debatte-Grundeinkommen] Kinder und Grundeinkommen

Johannes Hanel hanelq at googlemail.com
Di Mai 8 06:55:54 CEST 2012

Liebe Freunde des Grundeinkommens,
für Kommentare zu meinen Thesen für den Grundeinkommenskongress in München
im September wäre ich dankbar:

Dr. Johannes M. Hanel, Goethestr. 23, D-99817 Eisenach

Praxis for Social Order (PSO)

0049-3691-708262; *hanelq at gmail.com*

*Montag,** **7.** **Mai** **2012*

*Paper for the basic income congress in September 2012*

 Dear Dorothea Schulte-Basta,

please let me discuss these issues in Munich:

 Children and Basic Income

Since there are disparate views on the basic income for children, it is
helpful to systematize the various arguments to prepare some kind of
realizable broad agreement. After recalling the differences between adults
and children I will go through these aspects of basic income:

   1.

   Work Requirement;
   2.

   Means Testing;
   3.

   Amount of Socio-Cultural Minimum;
   4.

   Financing the Basic Income for Children (BIC);
   5.

   Various Configurations of a BIC.

 I will propose paying the same basic income to children as to adults.
However, about half of it shall be given in form of an educational voucher
because children need less for shelter, cloths and food and more for
kindergarten, school etc. than adults. How much they pay for health
insurance depends on what kind of deductible or excess the parents choose. I
will use figures mainly for Germany and hope that participants will
supplement them for other countries.

 Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Johannes Hanel

Dr. Johannes M. Hanel, B.A.