[Tiptoi] Create files just for the "sound" foulder without OID code

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
So Apr 26 13:39:55 CEST 2020

Hi at all,

I know tttool and its fronte-ends ttaudio and ttmp32gme.

When I understand it corret all of them convert audio files that why
that I have to point to an OID code with the TipToi pen to play them.

This is a great opportunity but lacks in my case because of there is
no good enough printer available for me.

What would be much easier would be to convert mp3 files to the
rv-format used for the "sound" folder on the pen and just play them as
normal music with the play button and not with an OIC code.

Is it possible?