[smartmontools-support] About the limits of your article

BAYONNE ADDO Y-l tornrock4 at yahoo.fr
Mon May 3 13:35:59 CEST 2021

 Hello,

First of all I must say thank you for your very interesting article about bad blocks. Since I have great problems with my 4 Tio Seagate Sata external drive formatted in ext4, I just came to ask you if I can follow your recommandations, since you've clearly mentioned that it concerned only ext2, ext3 and ReiserFs file system. If there are risks please do you have any other article I can use to try to deal with my problem please?
Best regards