[smartmontools-support] R: Uninstalling smt

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Sat Jun 13 13:18:51 CEST 2020

On 13/06/2020 02.31, Gabriele Fazzini wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> i'm trying to uninstall this tool but when i put sudo
> smart-pkg-uninstall , terminal it's say "command not found".
>
> Please help me.

But we can't.

I assume you are using Linux, but you do not say what distribution and
version.

Second, it appears your question is really about how to use a tool of
your distribution, you should ask them first. It does not seem to be a
question specific to smartmontools.

Or maybe I'm mistaken, but with the tiny information you give, I can not
make proper guesses. To get appropriate answers on places like this you
have to learn first how to make good questions.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.
		(from 15.1 x86_64 at Telcontar)