[smartmontools-support] Captcha not displaying

Ulturec France tfjb321 at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 10 11:57:14 CET 2019

Hello,
I am moko138, of forum.ubuntu-fr.org.
When trying to subscribe to smartmontools.org, your captcha never displays.

Of course, in my browser, I unblocked the javascripts for martmontools.org and - with _no_ pleasure - for google.com.
Yet, I constantly get (on many days) :
"Sorry, a problem occurred
Try and refresh the page"
and :
"Warning: reCAPTCHA incorrect. Please try again."

So, if you could help me in subscribing, it would be great !
And if you could use, instead of Google's captcha, an opensource and free solution, it would be greater again !
Thanks !
moko138