[smartmontools-support] smartctl / Airflow_Temperature_Cel, In_the_past-values

Robert Gruber rubbish at utanet.at
Sat Feb 10 11:09:38 CET 2018

Hello!

I have a Seagate Barracuda XT ST33000651AS and during a malfunction of a
fan which was in the mean while solved I got these values now:

ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAG     VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE      UPDATED
WHEN_FAILED RAW_VALUE
190 Airflow_Temperature_Cel 0x0022   062   043   045    Old_age   Always
In_the_past 38 (0 84 40 38 0)

State before:
ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAG     VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE      UPDATED
WHEN_FAILED RAW_VALUE
190 Airflow_Temperature_Cel 0x0022   052   052   045    Old_age   Always
    -       48 (Min/Max 23/48)

I understand these values but can not find any help under man pages for
the values in the brackets (next to In_the_past).

Can anybody tell me what meaning they have ?

Sincerely,
Robert Gruber