[Smartmontools-database] WDC WUH721818ALE6L4

Shinichiro Kawasaki shinichiro.kawasaki at wdc.com
Mon Aug 16 03:01:40 CEST 2021

On Aug 04, 2021 / 10:40, Shin'ichiro Kawasaki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to add Western Digital's Ultrastar DC HC550 to drivedb.h.

I have noticed that a ticked had been created for this model.

    https://www.smartmontools.org/ticket/1460

Please note that my request on this mailing list is a duplicated one. Sorry
about the noise.

There are some minor differences in the original request of the ticket and my
request. I have described them in the ticket. I will watch out the ticket in
case further discussion is required.

--
Best Regards,
Shin'ichiro Kawasaki