[Smartmontools-database] NVMe KINGSTON RBUSNS8154P3256GJ1

Thane K. Sherrington thane at computerconnectionltd.com
Thu Dec 17 14:33:49 CET 2020

smartctl 7.1 2019-01-02 r4888 [i686-w64-mingw32-w10-b19041(64)] (CircleCI)
Copyright (C) 2002-19, Bruce Allen, Christian Franke, www.smartmontools.org

Read Device Identity failed: Input/output error

=== START OF INFORMATION SECTION ===
Device Model:     [No Information Found]
Serial Number:    [No Information Found]
Firmware Version: [No Information Found]
Device is:        Not in smartctl database [for details use: -P showall]
ATA Version is:   [No Information Found]
Local Time is:    Thu Dec 17 09:05:45 2020 AST
SMART support is: Ambiguous - ATA IDENTIFY DEVICE words 82-83 don't show
if SMART supported.
SMART support is: Ambiguous - ATA IDENTIFY DEVICE words 85-87 don't show
if SMART is enabled.
                   Checking to be sure by trying SMART RETURN STATUS
command.
SMART support is: Available - device has SMART capability.
SMART support is: Enabled
AAM feature is:   Unavailable
APM feature is:   Unavailable
Rd look-ahead is: Unavailable
Write cache is:   Unavailable
DSN feature is:   Unavailable
ATA Security is:  Unavailable
Wt Cache Reorder: Unavailable

Read SMART Data failed: Input/output error

=== START OF READ SMART DATA SECTION ===
SMART Status command failed
Please get assistance from https://www.smartmontools.org/
Register values returned from SMART Status command are:
  ERR=0x00, SC=0x00, LL=0x00, LM=0x00, LH=0x00, DEV=0x00, STS=0x00
SMART Status not supported: Invalid ATA output register values
SMART overall-health self-assessment test result: UNKNOWN!
SMART Status, Attributes and Thresholds cannot be read.

Read SMART Log Directory failed: Input/output error

ATA_READ_LOG_EXT (addr=0x00:0x00, page=0, n=1) failed: Input/output error
Read GP Log Directory failed

SMART Extended Comprehensive Error Log (GP Log 0x03) not supported

Read SMART Error Log failed: Input/output error

SMART Extended Self-test Log (GP Log 0x07) not supported

Read SMART Self-test Log failed: Input/output error

Selective Self-tests/Logging not supported

SCT Commands not supported

Device Statistics (GP/SMART Log 0x04) not supported

Pending Defects log (GP Log 0x0c) not supported

SATA Phy Event Counters (GP Log 0x11) not supported

  A v a i l a b i l i t y =

  B y t e s P e r S e c t o r = 5 1 2

  C a p a b i l i t i e s = { 3 , 4 , 1 0 }

  C a p a b i l i t y D e s c r i p t i o n s = { " R a n d o m   A c c
e s s " , " S u p p o r t s   W r i t i n g " , " S M A R T   N o t i f
i c a t i o n " }

  C a p t i o n = N V M e   K I N G S T O N   R B U S N S 8 1 5 4 P 3 2
5 6 G J 1

  C o m p r e s s i o n M e t h o d =

  C o n f i g M a n a g e r E r r o r C o d e = 0

  C o n f i g M a n a g e r U s e r C o n f i g = F A L S E

  C r e a t i o n C l a s s N a m e = W i n 3 2 _ D i s k D r i v e

  D e f a u l t B l o c k S i z e =

  D e s c r i p t i o n = D i s k   d r i v e

  D e v i c e I D = \ \ . \ P H Y S I C A L D R I V E 0

  E r r o r C l e a r e d =

  E r r o r D e s c r i p t i o n =

  E r r o r M e t h o d o l o g y =

  F i r m w a r e R e v i s i o n = E 8 F K 1 2 . 3

  I n d e x = 0

  I n s t a l l D a t e =

  I n t e r f a c e T y p e = S C S I

  L a s t E r r o r C o d e =

  M a n u f a c t u r e r = ( S t a n d a r d   d i s k   d r i v e s )

  M a x B l o c k S i z e =

  M a x M e d i a S i z e =

  M e d i a L o a d e d = T R U E

  M e d i a T y p e = F i x e d   h a r d   d i s k   m e d i a

  M i n B l o c k S i z e =

  M o d e l = N V M e   K I N G S T O N   R B U S N S 8 1 5 4 P 3 2 5 6
G J 1

  N a m e = \ \ . \ P H Y S I C A L D R I V E 0

  N e e d s C l e a n i n g =

  N u m b e r O f M e d i a S u p p o r t e d =

  P a r t i t i o n s = 3

  P N P D e v i c e I D = S C S I \ D I S K & a m p ; V E N _ N V M E &
a m p ; P R O D _ K I N G S T O N _ R B U S N S 8 \ 4 & a m p ; 1 D B 6
7 5 7 & a m p ; 0 & a m p ; 0 3 0 0 0 0

  P o w e r M a n a g e m e n t C a p a b i l i t i e s =

  P o w e r M a n a g e m e n t S u p p o r t e d =

  S C S I B u s = 3

  S C S I L o g i c a l U n i t = 0

  S C S I P o r t = 0

  S C S I T a r g e t I d = 0

  S e c t o r s P e r T r a c k = 6 3

  S e r i a l N u m b e r = 0 0 2 6 _ B 7 6 8 _ 3 E C F _ A 1 7 5 .

  S i g n a t u r e =

  S i z e = 2 5 6 0 5 2 9 6 6 4 0 0

  S t a t u s = O K

  S t a t u s I n f o =

  S y s t e m C r e a t i o n C l a s s N a m e = W i n 3 2 _ C o m p u
t e r S y s t e m

  S y s t e m N a m e = L A P T O P - R E P 2 B 1 U N

  T o t a l C y l i n d e r s = 3 1 1 3 0

  T o t a l H e a d s = 2 5 5

  T o t a l S e c t o r s = 5 0 0 1 0 3 4 5 0

  T o t a l T r a c k s = 7 9 3 8 1 5 0

  T r a c k s P e r C y l i n d e r = 2 5 5

--
Thane K. Sherrington

Computer Connection, Ltd. ...taking the mystery out of computers since 1982.
Winner of the 2012 Ian Spencer - Excellence in Business Award
*Thanks for making us the Reader's Choice Best Computer Store in 2016,
2017, 2018 and 2019!*
95 College St., Antigonish,
NS B2G 1X6
902-863-3361 (phone)