[qutebrowser] About plugins or Add-on

Joey Goodwell joeygoodwell66 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:19:15 CEST 2020

Thank you for your help. As I mentioned before, I am no tech guy so sorry
that I can't providemore precise information.
As I can think, let me provide the extension that I am talking about and
it's address is "
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mua-web-unicode-converter/jnmdbgnckbbmblkbammnfagdmikchhnp
".
It is an extension that convert non-unicode fonts to unicode font .
I sincerely hope that you can check it for me if you get time.