[qutebrowser] About plugins or Add-on

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Tue Apr 21 12:10:21 CEST 2020

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 04:37:37PM +0630, Joey Goodwell wrote:
> What am I trying to do is that I need to enable/install a plugin or add-on to
> view the web page correctly.And the add-on is available for other browsers
> but I really want to use it on " qutebrowser ".

Then the answer probably is "that's not possible". If you have more details
(What website? What addon?) there might be alternatives to suggest, but your
question doesn't have much detailed information so far ;-)

Florian

--
me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP) | https://www.qutebrowser.org
       https://bruhin.software/ | https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/