[qutebrowser] binding "hint inputs --first"

Franco A. Cortesi cortesifranco3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:34:08 CET 2019

It searchs for the first input on the screen, not in the page. I think gi
is already executing that command, but because there is no visible input on
the screen (when calling from the bottom of a page, for example), it says
"no elements found". If I execute it manually (by using :) it really finds
the first input, even if it's not visible on screen.

I'm using v1.4.2, the latest available in nixos unstable repo. Maybe it's a
bug and has been fixed? Sorry, I realized that just after posting.

--

www.fsoft.com.ar