[qutebrowser] settings not keeping

Steve steve at 657.nyc
Sun Feb 17 20:23:19 CET 2019

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 02:01:10PM -0500, Steve wrote:
>> There is no autoconfig.yml at all in ~/.config/qutebrowser/
> Huh, but there was before the update?
>
> Florian

When things kept freezing up I did pacman -Rns qutebrowser to remove the
package completely from my system. Then I maually rm -rf
~/.config/qutebrowser/ (sorry I didn't check its contents first to know
if that file was there or not).

After reinstalling (pacman -S qutebrowser) so far it has not frozen up
(but all freezes happened while brainzilla.com was open - I have
previously suspected some of their javascript of being a little "funny"
- and I did not test again yet that page. But the settings issue remains
and there is no autoconfig.yml file.