[qutebrowser] [qutebrowser/qutebrowser] Cache last fired hint for ease of access (#4373)

Jay Kamat jaygkamat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 05:15:49 CEST 2018

Hi,

For some reason, your issue got deleted/dropped by github.

Have you seen :navigate next? It should help for this particular case.

I do think that :repeat-command when called on a hint should try to click the
same link (instead of just starting hinting again), but I'm not sure how
feasable finding a similar hint would be.