[qutebrowser] issue #3020 (KTH)

Felix Buettner buettner at kth.se
Mon Feb 12 10:31:25 CET 2018

Hej!

I am within the student group (KTH) who is working on issue #3020. Well, I tried to do some tests with tox and I get an error which says that the QtWebEngine is not set properly. I can run the main tool without any problems, but I get the error that I have to change the backend engine to the QtWebEngine in the config.py file, but I cant find the respective entry. How can I set it up? I attached the error output, which I get when I try to run

"sudo tox -e py36 -- tests/end2end/features/test_backforward_bdd.py"

in the terminal. I would like to stick with QtWebEngine.

By the way, you are from Switzerland? I speak German as well, so feel free to answer in German!

Thank you in advance and kindly regards

Felix

?