[qutebrowser] Make the arm 7 issue more clear on the website

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sun Feb 11 14:26:56 CET 2018

Hey,

first of all: Looks like you aren't subscribed to the mailinglist so
though.

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 01:59:02PM +0100, Thor wrote:
> Qutebrowser is amazing!

Thanks! :)

> Would be great if you made it more clear that it won't run on arm.
> Guess I'm not the only one who tried to install it on a Pi 3.

Why not? I don't see a reason why it wouldn't run. You'll need to get
QtWebEngine or a new QtWebKit from somewhere, but there are ARM
distributions (Raspbian Stretch and Archlinux ARM from the top of my
head) which provide that.

So yeah, you'll really need to be more specific on what you mean with
"the arm 7 issue" ;-)

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)