[qutebrowser] tab navigation keys

John Lane john at lane.uk.net
Tue May 30 14:16:11 CEST 2017

Hey Florian,

I just wondered why you allocated "K" to move LEFT along the tabs and
"J" to move RIGHT ?

It feels to me that, J being to the left of K, J should move left and K
should move right.

Also J is next to H which is the navigation left and K is next to L
which is the navigation right.

I realise it's personal preference, but was just curious why you chose
to do it the way you did...?

Also, any reason why you never implemented ':x' as well as ':wq' which
is, I believe, standard vi ?

I've sorted these things myself in my own config so no issues - I'm just
curious. Especially the J and K usage because they feel so backwards to me.

Cheers,
John