[qutebrowser] Crowdfunding campaign for new config system and per-domain settings - 3 days remaining!

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sun May 14 16:24:35 CEST 2017

Hey,

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 03:27:41PM +0200, Florian Bruhin wrote:
> Like last year, I'd love to spend my summer holidays working full-time
> on qutebrowser again!
>
> This is why I started another crowdfunding - with the goal of finally
> implementing the new config system:
>
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/the-compiler/qutebrowser-v10-with-per-domain-settings?ref=6tooiw

There are a bit more than three days remaining now. The crowdfunding
was very successful, so qutebrowser is what I'll spend my summer
holidays on! \o/

If you wanted to get a t-shirt or stickers and haven't yet, you probably
should do so now - also, if you want some stickers and can't afford to
donate to the crowdfunding, shoot me a mail and I'll be happy to send
you some stickers anyways.

Thanks for all the support - I can't wait to get started (which will be
June 5th)! :)

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org  | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)