[qutebrowser] qutebrowser search partnership with Ecosia?

Matt mattator at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:46:46 CEST 2016

I count among those who are happy to see money in opensource projects.
It might raise tricky governance problem at times but in this case it
seems ok. I suppose some of the money (5-25% depending on qutebrowser
coding workload is handled) could be redistributed as bug bounties so
that other regular contributors can benefit from it.