[qutebrowser] Qutebrowser crashes on wake from suspend

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sun Aug 28 00:07:15 CEST 2016

* Abraham Baker <Z1693060 at students.niu.edu> [2016-08-27 14:06:32 +0000]:
> Has anyone else had qutebrowser crash almost every time their computer wakes from suspend?

I've seen one or two such crashes, but definitely not "almost every
time". Either way it's unfortunately unlikely I can do anything about
it other than hoping it'll go away with the new QtWebEngine backend ;)

* Rudi Seitz <me at seir.ch> [2016-08-27 19:23:52 +0200]:
> I cannot reproduce, and I'm using hiberate all the time.

I'm guessing you mean suspend-to-disk with hibernate, while Abe means
suspend-to-RAM. Though from the point of view of an application, I
wouldn't really expect a big difference...

Florian