[qutebrowser] Introduction to the Community

Ryan Roden-Corrent ryan at rcorre.net
Sat Apr 16 13:13:29 CEST 2016

There is an 'easy' tag applied to a number of issues on the Github tracker:

https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Aeasy

Of course, this is just a guess, an issue labelled 'easy' isn't actually
guaranteed to be that easy, but its a good place to start. As a new contributor,
the first issue I picked from this list was adding a 'repeat' command, and I
still haven't figured it out :)

Of course, make sure you have read the relevant documents (especially
CONTRIBUTING.asciidoc) before you dive in.

Good luck!

-Ryan