Slow Qutebrowser

Abraham Baker z1693060 at students.niu.edu
Sat Oct 24 03:00:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

Using pacaur -Syua --devel --needed worked (now at version 0.4.1), though
the update worked fast enough for me, so I'll skip making the local repo
cache for now.

Is there any downside to running pacaur -Syua without running pacamn -Syu
first?  E.g. if an AUR package depends on a non-AUR package would pacaur
automatically recognize this and update that too?  Would there be any
downside to just running pacaur -Syu --devel --needed?