This week's qutebrowser updates
me at the-compiler.org
Mon Oct 13 23:44:22 CEST 2014
Before I go to bed, another update for you guys! :)
Excluding merges, 2 authors have pushed 99 commits to master and 105
commits to all branches. On master, 58 files have changed and there
have been 1,239 additions and 857 deletions.
1 Pull request proposed by 1 person
24 Issues closed by 1 person
13 Issues created by 2 people
If you set 'quit' for tabs->last-close in the config, it has been
renamed to 'close'.
- New :repeat command to repeat some other command a number of times.
- IPC has just been merged a few minutes ago - if you open qutebrowser
a second time now, a new window is opened in the existing instance.
There are still some things missing though:
- Opening a new tab instead of a new window (configurable)
- Correct handling of crash log files and other benefits we have
now that we know there's only one instance.
- debug console:
- scroll to bottom on output
- very basic completion
- make 'objreg' available without import
- Only create debug console if needed
- :tab-close now takes a --left/--right argument to focus the tab to
the left/right after closing.
- It also takes an --opposite argument (bound to D) to focus the
opposite of what's configured.
- :tab-only now takes a --left/--right argument to keep open all tabs
to the left/right of the current one.
- Add a CACHEDIR.TAG to the cache directory.
- Fix exception when saving quickmark (regression introduced by
- Fix exception when loading quickmarks with non-standard URLs
- Fix exception on config errors
- Fix weird behaviour with rapid hinting
- Only close the current window instead of quitting when closing last
- debug console:
- handle empty lines correctly
- accept click focus.
- Fix inserting of text when the cursor position is changed.
- Fix shutting down if it happened very early (before eventFilter was
- Create directories like ~/.config correctly if they don't exist.
- Clean up correctly when :later is used with invalid parameters.
- Fix exception when downloading a file after closing a window.
- Fix exception when changing settings after closing a window.
- Clean up selectionModel properly in completion.
- Fix commands using :set-cmd-text (e.g. O) with invalid URLs.
- Fix closing of tabs with invalid URLs.
- Fix exception when closing mainwindow before debug console.
- Prevent double-entering (and getting stuck in) hint mode.
- Fix handling of exceptions while the crash dialog is already shown.
- Fix exception when running userscripts.
Under the hood
- Removed an old workaround for segfaults while hinting which caused
its own problems. Let's hope it looks better by now.
- Command handlers now use annotations for the special count/win_id
arguments instead of magic names.
- Add a function/decorator to utils.debug to log all signals an object
- Other small changes.
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG 0xFD55A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the qutebrowser