[ext] Sorbs ?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Do Jun 6 12:07:08 CEST 2024

> > Gerücht oder Realität?
>
> Realität

Michelle Sullivan schrieb:

For those that haven't heard.  Proofpoint is retiring SORBS effective
immediately(ish).

Zones will be emptied shortly and within a few weeks the SORBS domain
will be parked on dedicated "decommissioning" servers.

I am being made redundant as part of the shutdown and my last day will
be 30th June 2024.  I will be looking for new positions following
that.

I would like to thank all the SORBS supporters over the years and
Proofpoint for keeping it going for the community for the last 13
years.

Best regards,

Michelle Sullivan
SORBS.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Geschäftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netz | Netzwerk-Administration