AW: [Postfixbuch-users] Immer noch DHL-Spam / Viren

Uwe Drießen driessen at fblan.de
Fr Mär 4 18:59:33 CET 2016

Im Auftrag von Jamie Katharina Knuth

> geht das auch bei PayPal? Habe jetzt häufig so Verifizierungsversuche,
> wo das From aber (gefälscht) von paypal.com oder paypal.de
> kommt.

Die komplette liste :

if /^From:.*@aol.com/
if /^Subject:$/
/^/     REJECT fuck off, you have no subject are you a subject?
endif
if /^To:$/
/^/     REJECT i don't know to where you want to send, are you silly?
endif
endif

if /^From:.*DHL.*/
if !/\<.+ at dhl\..+\>$/
/^/     REJECT fuck off, we go on strike and do not provide packages, Your
Mailaccount was hacked
endif
endif

if /^From:.*paypal.*/
if !/\<.+@(.\.)?paypal\.(de|com)\>$/
#!/\<.+@(.\.)paypal\.(de|com)\>$/i
/^/     REJECT fuck off, we go on strike and do not provide money, Your
Mailaccount was hacked
endif
endif

if /^From:.*(visa|master)card..+.*/
/^/     REJECT fuck off, no phishing allow, Your Mailaccount is hacked, call
me if you meen it is wrong
endif

if /^From:.*Sparkasse.*/
if !/\<.+ at sparkasse\..+\>$/
/^/     REJECT fuck off, we go on strike and do not provide packages, Your
Mailaccount was hacked
endif
endif

if /^From:.*sparda*/
if !/Received: from.*sparda-bank\.de$/
/^/     REJECT fuck off, we go on strike and do not provide packages, Your
Mailaccount was hacked
endif
endif

# 09.07.2015 07:37
if /^From:.*amazon.*/
if !/\<.+@(.+\.)?amazon\.(de|com)\>$/
/^/     REJECT fuck off, we go on strike and do not provide packages, Your
Mailaccount is hacked
endif
endif

Mit freundlichen Grüßen