[Postfixbuch-users] Was soll das denn auf einmal?

Kai Fürstenberg kai_postfix at fuerstenberg.ws
Do Mai 6 11:16:07 CEST 2010

Frank Fiene schrieb am 06.05.2010 10:58:
> Ist das SPAM oder müssen jetzt Millionen von Spamhaus-Usern Gebühren zahlen?
>

> Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:
>
>> *Von: *Spamhaus-compliance <kevino at mxtools.com

>> Many users are unaware that the Spamhaus free public DNSBL service is
>> restricted to low volume mail servers only. To prevent overloading of
>> its public DNSBL service, Spamhaus now regularly checks for and
>> terminates access of high volume query sources to the free public
>> DNSBL service.

Use of the Spamhaus DNSBLs via DNS queries to our public DNSBL servers
is free of charge if you meet all three of the following criteria:

1) Your use of the Spamhaus DNSBLs is non-commercial*,
     and
2) Your email traffic is less than 100,000 SMTP connections
     per day, and
3) Your DNSBL query volume is less than 300,000 queries
     per day.

--
Kai Fürstenberg

PM an: kai at fuerstenberg punkt ws