[Postfixbuch-users] habe nen Problem mit Amavis-new

R. Wilhelm postfix at online-webservice24.de
Mo Jan 8 13:46:35 CET 2007

Master.CF

# ==========================================================================
# service type  private unpriv  chroot  wakeup  maxproc command + args
#               (yes)   (yes)   (yes)   (never) (100)
# ==========================================================================
smtp      inet  n       -       -       -       -       smtpd
#submission inet n      -       -       -       -       smtpd
#	-o smtpd_etrn_restrictions=reject
#628      inet  n       -       -       -       -       qmqpd
pickup    fifo  n       -       -       60      1       pickup
cleanup   unix  n       -       -       -       0       cleanup
qmgr      fifo  n       -       -       300     1       qmgr
#qmgr     fifo  n       -       -       300     1       oqmgr
rewrite   unix  -       -       -       -       -       trivial-rewrite
bounce    unix  -       -       -       -       0       bounce
defer     unix  -       -       -       -       0       bounce
trace     unix  -       -       -       -       0       bounce
verify    unix  -       -       -       -       1       verify
flush     unix  n       -       -       1000?   0       flush
proxymap  unix  -       -       n       -       -       proxymap
smtp      unix  -       -       -       -       -       smtp
relay     unix  -       -       -       -       -       smtp
#       -o smtp_helo_timeout=5 -o smtp_connect_timeout=5
showq     unix  n       -       -       -       -       showq
error     unix  -       -       -       -       -       error
local     unix  -       n       n       -       -       local
virtual   unix  -       n       n       -       -       virtual
lmtp      unix  -       -       n       -       -       lmtp
anvil     unix  -       -       n       -       1       anvil
#
# Interfaces to non-Postfix software. Be sure to examine the manual
# pages of the non-Postfix software to find out what options it wants.
#
# maildrop. See the Postfix MAILDROP_README file for details.
#
maildrop  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=DRhu user=vmail argv=/usr/local/bin/maildrop -d ${recipient}
uucp      unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=Fqhu user=uucp argv=uux -r -n -z -a$sender - $nexthop!rmail
($recipient)
ifmail    unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=F user=ftn argv=/usr/lib/ifmail/ifmail -r $nexthop ($recipient)
bsmtp     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=Fq. user=bsmtp argv=/usr/lib/bsmtp/bsmtp -d -t$nexthop -f$sender
$recipient
scalemail-backend unix	-	n	n	-	2	pipe
  flags=R user=scalemail argv=/usr/lib/scalemail/bin/scalemail-store
${nexthop} ${user} ${extension}

# only used by postfix-tls
#tlsmgr	  fifo	-	-	n	300	1	tlsmgr
#smtps	  inet	n	-	n	-	-	smtpd -o
smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
#587	  inet	n	-	n	-	-	smtpd -o
smtpd_enforce_tls=yes -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
vhcs2-arpl unix	-	n	n	-	-	pipe flags=
user=vmail argv=/var/www/vhcs2/engine/messager/vhcs2-arpl-msgr
localhost:10025        inet        n        -        n        -        -
smtpd -o -content_filter=

# Amavis
smtp-amavis unix -        -        n        -        2 smtp
    -o smtp_data_done_timeout=180
    -o diesable_dns_lookups=yes

AMAVIS-NEW
# MTA SETTINGS, UNCOMMENT AS APPROPRIATE,
# both $forward_method and $notify_method default to 'smtp:127.0.0.1:10025'

# POSTFIX, or SENDMAIL in dual-MTA setup, or EXIM V4
# (set host and port number as required; host can be specified
# as IP address or DNS name (A or CNAME, but MX is ignored)
$forward_method = 'smtp:127.0.0.1:10025';  # where to forward checked mail
$notify_method = $forward_method;          # where to submit notifications

# NOTE: The defaults (above) are good for Postfix or dual-sendmail. You MUST
#       uncomment the appropriate settings below if using other setups!

# SENDMAIL MILTER, using amavis-milter.c helper program:
# SEE amavisd-new-milter package docs FOR DEBIAN INSTRUCTIONS
#$forward_method = undef;  # no explicit forwarding, sendmail does it by
itself
# milter; option -odd is needed to avoid deadlocks
#$notify_method = 'pipe:flags=q argv=/usr/sbin/sendmail -Ac -i -odd -f
${sender} -- ${recipient}';
# just a thought: can we use use -Am instead of -odd ?

# SENDMAIL (old non-milter setup, as relay):
#$forward_method = 'pipe:flags=q argv=/usr/sbin/sendmail
-C/etc/sendmail.orig.cf -i -f ${sender} -- ${recipient}';
#$notify_method = $forward_method;

# SENDMAIL (old non-milter setup, amavis.c calls local delivery agent):
#$forward_method = undef;  # no explicit forwarding, amavis.c will call LDA
#$notify_method = 'pipe:flags=q argv=/usr/sbin/sendmail -Ac -i -f ${sender}
-- ${recipient}';

# EXIM v3 (not recommended with v4 or later, which can use SMTP setup
instead):
#$forward_method = 'pipe:flags=q argv=/usr/sbin/exim -oMr scanned-ok -i -f
${sender} -- ${recipient}';
#$notify_method = $forward_method;

# prefer to collect mail for forwarding as BSMTP files?
#$forward_method = "bsmtp:$MYHOME/out-%i-%n.bsmtp";