[Postfixbuch-users] wg. reject_invalid_hostname

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Mi Sep 13 14:31:02 CEST 2006

* Werner Detter <werner at aloah-from-hell.de>:
> Ralf Hildebrandt schrieb:
> > * Werner Detter <werner at aloah-from-hell.de>:
> >> Hallo,
> >>
> >> kann mir kurz jemand folgendes bestätigen:
> >> reject_invalid_hostname kann ich nur in den smtpd_helo_restrictions
> >> einrichten und nicht mit in den smtpd_recipient_restrictions?
> >
> > Nö
> >

> hm, komsich bei mir greift reject_invalid_hostname nur wenn ich
> die restriction in smtpd_helo_restrictions habe. in den smtpd_recipient_restrictions
> tut sich da garnix.

Dann wird wohl irgendwas anderes vorher ein OK zurückgeben.
--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)          spamtrap at charite.de
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
http://www.postfix-buch.com
IMPORTANT - ANTI-DISCLAIMER - This email is not and cannot, by its
nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across
the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system
administrators along the way. If you have received this message by
mistake, it would be ridiculous for me to tell you not to read it or
copy to anyone else, because, let's face it, if it's a message
revealing confidential information or that could embarrass me
intensely, that's precisely what you'll do. Who wouldn't? Likewise, it
is superfluous for me to claim copyright in the contents, because I
own that anyway, even if you print out a hard copy or disseminate this
message all over the known universe. I don't know why so many
corporate mail servers feel impelled to attach a disclaimer to the
bottom of every email message saying otherwise. If you don't know
either, why not email your corporate lawyers and system administrators
and ask them why they insist on contributing so much to the waste of
bandwidth? To say nothing of making the presence of your mail on
public discussions or mailinglists of explicitly contratictory nature.
May as well just delete it, eh? Oh, and this message is probably
plagued with viruses as well.