[Postfixbuch-users] Policyd-weight Auswertung der reject_warnings

Alexander Muth alexander.muth at lgb-rlp.de
Mi Nov 29 17:31:42 CET 2006

Ralf Hildebrandt schrieb:
> * Sandy Drobic <postfixbuch-users at japantest.homelinux.com>:
>

>> Versuche auch mal, einen Hinweis zu finden, dass cbl und opm in der
>> sbl-xbl enthalten sind. :-((
>>

> http://www.spamhaus.org/zen/ sagt:
>
> zen = SBL + XBL + PBL
>
> http://www.spamhaus.org/xbl/ sagt dann:
>
> The XBL wholly incorporates data from two highly-trusted DNSBL
> sources, with tweaks by Spamhaus to maximise the data efficiency and
> lower False Positives. The main components are:
>
>  - the CBL (Composite Block List) from cbl.abuseat.org
>  - the NJABL Open Proxy IPs list from www.njabl.org.

Allerdings steht auf  http://www.spamhaus.org/zen/ auch:

ZEN Availability zen.spamhaus.org is currently available on all of our
DNSBL mirrors. However as the new PBL zone has not yet been released you
will not yet see any difference between querying SBL-XBL and ZEN until
after the PBL is released.

macht also momentan keinen unterschied ob man SBL-XBL oder ZEN benutzt.

Alexander Muth