[Postfixbuch-users] spamassassin-Probleme - immernoch

Julian Golderer glua at 4-ever-server.net
Mo Mär 7 21:19:28 CET 2005

> Nach langem Suchen fand ich das D_PASS (das englisch der Erklärungen in
> den conf-files ist nicht meine Stärke, hatte in Englisch mich ach und
> Krach und Rücksicht auf die Großeltern in der Realschule eine 4- und das
> ist lange her...) und änderte es in D_BOUNCE, haut mich, wenn das
> Quatsch ist.

hi,

D_DISCARD ist das richtige. bei D_BOUNCE werden dsn-meldungen an den
'sender' zurückgeschickt.

[cat amavisd.conf-sample]
D_PASS     mail will pass to recipients, regardless of bad contents;

D_DISCARD  mail will not be delivered to its recipients, sender will NOT
be notified. Effectively we lose mail (but will be quarantined unless
disabled). Losing mail is not decent for a mailer, but might be desired.

D_BOUNCE   mail will not be delivered to its recipients, a non-delivery
notification (bounce) will be sent to the sender by amavisd-new;
Exception: bounce (DSN) will not be sent if a virus name matches
$viruses_that_fake_sender_re, or to messages from mailing lists

D_REJECT   mail will not be delivered to its recipients, sender should
preferably get a reject, e.g. SMTP permanent reject response (e.g. with
milter), or non-delivery notification from MTA (e.g. Postfix). If this
is not possible (e.g. different recipients have different tolerances to
bad mail contents and not using LMTP) amavisd-new sends a bounce by
itself (same as D_BOUNCE). Not to be used with Postfix or dual-MTA setups!

gruß,
julian