[Postfixbuch-users] Problem

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Di Aug 16 09:25:18 CEST 2005

* karsten.scheidel at piv-drives.com <karsten.scheidel at piv-drives.com>:

> wie dass und wann bzw unter welchen Umständen kann das zum Problem
> werden. ich benutze es meistens in Verbindung mit ClamAV und
> SpamAssasin

Hör mit dem TOFU auf.

Von der postfix Liste:

"I have explained the issues repeatedly on this list and will not do so
again just because someone is too lazy. Suffice it to say that people
have observed truncated and duplicated mail, and all this can happen
because Mailscanner manipulates the queue without using the Postfix
mechanisms. Software that second-guesses how Postfix works will break
because Postfix evolves, and I will not lose a second of sleep about
software that breaks because it bypasses Postfix mechanisms."  Wietse

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)          spamtrap at charite.de
http://www.postfix-book.com/                     Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
 -Mark Twain, After reading his own obituary, June 2, 1897