MacBook Pro Retina

Suhaib Nabeil snabieel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:30:09 CEST 2015

Hello. 1st of all. I really love this wm and its is my main wm. Anyway, I
wanted to try this on a retina laptop so I took my mom's macbook and dual
booted it with Ubuntu 14.04. Next thing I did was installing herbstluftwm.
However, due to the retina display everything was small. picture here:
http://i.imgur.com/RasId88.png

Any suggestions ?

I can work around this by increasing the font size of urxvt terminal,
playing with firefox settings, etc... But I was wondering if implementing
something from your side is easy since Ubuntu already has a scale if we
change it we get a bigger layout (More like zoom in thing). Sorry if I was
mistaken since im not really a programmer.

example: Scale is 2.38 http://i.imgur.com/HCG9b3r.png
if Scale 1.75 http://i.imgur.com/Se0R0So.png

ps: Im using Macbook Pro 11.1
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MacBookPro11-1/Saucy