Migration to C++ (?)

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:58:42 CEST 2014

> I don't share the opinion that the choosing of libraries depends so much
> on what the others choose. More important for me is:
>   3. Can it be installed easily be users?
Yes, the third criteria is important too. And what libs can be easily
install? Which is packaged (or has ebuild, etc.). Which libs are
packaged? The widely-used libs not the
"made-by-one-man-and-share-on-github"-libs :)
Yes, boost is commonly-used lib. And if hlwm will use boost... I'll
not glad but install boost and continue using hlwm - the good window
manager is more important for me than about plus 130M.

Zsolt