[Gen-Streitfall] Gentech-Wälder gegen Klimawandel? GLOBAL BAN ON GM trees - Bitte beteiligen und weiterleiten

Sabine altmann.tent at t-online.de
Fr Jun 11 20:53:39 CEST 2004

=================================
GLOBAL BAN ON GM trees
People´s Forest Forum
http://elonmerkki.net/forestforum =================================

Dear you

This is a message for ECA-WATCH NGO:s around the world. We ask your
partisipation and support for this dynamic Internet action:
http://elonmerkki.net/forestforum

Please sign the petition Global Ban on GM trees on this campaign site:
http://elonmerkki.net/dyn/appeal

There is now more than hundred ngo:s and more that thousand individuals
who have signed the petition which should be presented for UN Forum on
Forest on next May.

We hope that in these last 20 days the amount of signatories would still
rapidly grow and we hope the support for that also by your ECA-WATCH
network.

We have also opened several general forest workshops and countryforum
where we are collecting material and preparing other initiatives and
reports for UNFF. Be free to make your contributions on these workshops:
http://www.elonmerkki.net/forestforum/uk/ff2.html

Campaing coordination

People´s Forest Forum
Global Ban on GM trees