[fome] Invitation, Conversation with Journalists in Gaza

Klaas Glenewinkel klaas at mict-international.org
Mi Mär 27 18:45:49 CET 2024

Dear Colleagues and Supporters,

We, Nisaa FM and MiCT, are reaching out to extend an invitation to an
online conversation with journalists currently reporting from the Gaza
Strip.

The invited journalists come from a diverse variety of outlets, including
Zmn Radio, Al-Ghad TV, Donia Al-Watan, Al-Akhbar newspaper, Quds News
Agency, and Al-Hadaf News Portal. This group also includes the Editorial
Director of Quds News Agency, representatives from Quds Net News Agency,
and the Palestinian Refugee Portal.

Despite facing extreme challenges such as constant bombardments, the
scarcity of essentials like electricity and internet access, and the daily
struggle for survival, these journalists have been our eyes and ears in a
region experiencing a severe humanitarian crisis over the past six months.
Tragically, this period has been one of the deadliest for the media, with
at least 103 journalists losing their lives.

We are hosting this online dialogue with journalists from within Gaza to
share their different views, experiences, the immense challenges they face,
and to discuss meaningful support.

*Details:*