[fome] DW Akademie Latin America - Communication experts for EU project

Irene Banos Ruiz irene.banos-ruiz at dw.com
Di Jan 23 09:39:04 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,

DW Akademie Latin America is looking for communication experts for an EU-funded project in Panama, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Ecuador. Please find attached information on the project and the profile of the two types of experts needed.

We would appreciate your support in distributing the information.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Irene

Irene Banos Ruiz
Project Officer