[FoME] Invitation to conference 16-17. November 2023 in Berlin

Richter, Carola Carola.Richter at fu-berlin.de
Do Okt 26 16:25:15 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

This is a kind reminder to register for our conference "Out of the Comfort Zone: Challenges of Communication Studies in the Age of New Global Realities" organized by the International and Intercultural Communication Division of DGPuK and the DFG Network Cosmopolitan Communication Studies. The conference will take place in Berlin-Dahlem at Freie Universitaet Berlin.

Conference participation is free of charge, but only registered persons can participate.

The conference will start with a public panel discussion on Thursday evening, November 16 (18.00 - 20.00) and continue with individual presentations on Friday, November 17 (9.00 - 16.00).

For more information on the program agenda, please click here<https://www.polsoz.fu-berlin.de/en/kommwiss/arbeitsstellen/internationale_kommunikation/Projekte-und-Publikationen/Cosmopolitan-Communication-Studies/Kosmo-Infos/tagung2023_kosmokw/index.html>. Our registration form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wQb2omraLiMHQODb0nRHHow4N3NjTXhmQjHaHUJPwvk/edit> will stay open until October 31, 2023.

We are looking forward to seeing you!

Kind regards,
Carola Richter and Anne Grüne

---
Prof. Dr. Carola Richter
Freie Universität Berlin
Institut für Publizistik- und Kommunikationswissenschaft
Garystr. 55, Zimmer 267
14195 Berlin
Tel: +49-30-838 58898
http://www.polsoz.fu-berlin.de/kommwiss/