[FoME] Call for Proposals: Evaluation of DW Akademie's media development projects in Africa

Dr. Laura Moore laura.moore at dw.com
Mo Aug 14 11:59:47 CEST 2023

Dear FoME-list-colleagues,

DW Akademie is going into a new round of evaluations of our media development projects funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).

The following projects will be evaluated:

  *   East Africa
  *   Western Africa
  *   Southern Africa
  *   Displacement and Crisis Preparedness in Africa

Interested and qualified persons are kindly requested to send in their proposals.

You can find all details in the individual Calls for Proposals under the following links:

https://p.dw.com/p/4V2V3

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7096738529132601345

Please apply for each project separately. Evaluation proposals should be submitted in electronic form only to Laura Moore (laura.moore at dw.com<mailto:nadine.jurrat at dw.com>), cc’ing Andrea Gellert (andrea.gellert at dw.co<mailto:andrea.gellert at dw.co>m) and Anja Weber (anja.weber at dw.com<mailto:anja.weber at dw.com>).

The Deadline for submission of proposals is September 10, 2023. The evaluation will start on November 2, 2023, and the final report has to be handed in by mid-April 2024.

We look forward to receiving your proposals!

Best wishes,

Laura Moore

Dr. Laura Moore
Head of Research and Evaluation
Research and Evaluation | Policy and Learning

DW (Deutsche Welle) | Voltastr. 6 | 13355 Berlin | Germany
T +49.30.4646.8518<tel:+493046468518> | M +49.15201882083<tel:+4915201882083> | laura.moore at dw.com

[cid:93b1c97c-9823-4797-85fd-58a625d26cc4]<http://www.dw-akademie.com>