[FoME] fome 2022 symposium in Hamburg (13/14 September)

Katharina Finke katharina.finke at interlink.academy
Mo Mai 2 16:10:33 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues and friends,

the annual symposium of the Forum Media and Development this year will take place in September.

Please save the date September 13th and 14th 2022 for fome22: Dealing with the Past - Preparing for the Future” - Media Assistance in Conflict Mitigation, Reconciliation and Peacebuilding' .
It will take place on the Brucerius Law School premises in Hamburg and is organised by the Interlink Academy for International Dialog ad Journalism in partnership with and financed by Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung. Additional support by ZEIT-Stiftung, the City of Hamburg and CAMECO.

We are still working on the program and ticketing. Further details will be announced soon.

But if you already want to book a hotel - we recommend to get a room in the Motel One Hamburg am Michel <https://www.motel-one.com/de/hotels/hamburg/hotel-hamburg-am-michel/> for a better networking experience, as many of our invited speakers will stay there.

Please visit the official website for more information in the event and updates: https://fome.info/ <https://fome.info/>
For individual inquieres feel free to contact me directly: katharina.finke at interlink.academy <mailto:katharina.finke at interlink.academy>

Hope to see you all in Hamburg!

Kind regards,
Katharina Finke

Katharina Finke
Interlink Academy for International Dialog and Journalism gUG
Amtsgericht Hamburg Reg. No. HRB 134510

www.interlink.academy
www.facebook.com/InterlinkAcademy
www.twitter.com/InterlinkAca